The JFS mission centers on helping clients realize their goals for current and future generations. To deliver the promise, we seek industry-qualified, forward-thinking individuals capable of complex problem-solving in a highly collaborative environment. As we grow, our firm offers opportunities for professionals looking to lead, inspire, and make a lasting difference in the lives of our employees and our clients.
With more than $3 billion in assets under management, JFS Wealth Advisors provides purpose-driven individuals, businesses, and institutions with customized, solution-based financial planning and investment management. As an independent, fee-based, fiduciary firm, we aren’t incented to sell specific investment products. Our recommendations are rooted in clients’ best interests; their success is ours as well.
We are actively recruiting an Associate Wealth Advisor to add a new member to our team. This position will have the opportunity to learn, grow and add value to our clients by working alongside our experienced staff of Wealth Advisors in our Pittsburgh, PA office.
Responsible for providing advisor support and/or service to clients, with a career track toward becoming a Wealth Advisor. Serves as back-up to our Client Relationship Specialists.
If you are looking for a dynamic firm with a collegial culture and growth opportunity, JFS is the place for you.
Essential Job Functions
- Identifies and fulfills client’s financial planning needs.
- Assures that client plans are executed and modified as needed.
- Coordinate’s client meeting preparation and meeting follow-up.
- Participates in business development activities.
- Participates in firm teams as assigned.
- Interfaces with clients to provide exceptional service.
- Provides backup client relationship support for advisors.
- Interfaces with custodians as needed.
- Assists in new client onboarding and account openings/transfers.
- Contributes to team effort.
What do you need to be successful at JFS Wealth Advisors?
- Process orientation which will enable successful design, development, implementation and management of a high-quality financial planning process across the firm.
- Ability to solve complex problems and form relationships with clients of all ages and levels of sophistication.
- Attention to detail and self-motivation to achieve results.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience, Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a clean U-4.