The JFS mission centers on helping clients realize their goals for current and future generations. To deliver the promise, we seek industry-qualified, forward-thinking individuals capable of complex problem-solving in a highly collaborative environment. As we grow, our firm offers opportunities for professionals looking to lead, inspire, and make a lasting difference in the lives of our employees and our clients.
With more than $3.5 billion in assets under management, JFS Wealth Advisors provides purpose-driven individuals, businesses, and institutions with customized, solution-based financial planning and investment management. As an independent, fee-based, fiduciary firm, we aren’t incented to sell specific investment products. Our recommendations are rooted in clients’ best interests; their success is ours as well.
We are actively recruiting a Client Relationship Specialist who will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and add value to our clients. If you are looking for a dynamic firm with a collegial culture and growth opportunity, JFS is the place for you.
The Client Relationship Specialist is responsible for coordinating and providing client asset management support, utilizing a team approach. Monitors transactions and various other client needs and wants on investment accounts, as well as other financial planning needs.
- Passionate about serving clients and helping them reach their goals.
- Committed to striving for continuous improvement and learning.
- A self-starter who needs little direction to get results.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Enjoys working independently and with cross-departmental teams.
- Provides client relationship support for advisors.
- Interfaces with clients to provide exceptional service.
- Interfaces with custodians.
- Facilitates new client onboarding and account openings/transfers.
- Completes administrative functions related to clients’ accounts.
- Performs necessary operations functions.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year accredited college or university; minimum of four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Driver’s license.
- Demonstrates high quality analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented.
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) software experience is a plus.
- Must be comfortable using multiple software systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Demonstrates of creative/innovative approaches that maintain a commitment to JFS’s core values.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work-life balance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) match plus profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- STD/LTD Disability