The JFS mission centers on helping clients realize their goals for current and future generations. To deliver the promise, we seek industry-qualified, forward-thinking individuals capable of complex problem-solving in a highly collaborative environment. As we grow, our firm offers opportunities for professionals looking to lead, inspire, and make a lasting difference in the lives of our employees and our clients.
With more than $3.5 billion in assets under management, JFS Wealth Advisors provides purpose-driven individuals, businesses, and institutions with customized, solution-based financial planning and investment management. As an independent, fee-based, fiduciary firm, we aren’t incented to sell specific investment products. Our recommendations are rooted in clients’ best interests; their success is ours as well.
We are actively recruiting a Client Service Specialist who will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and add value to our clients. If you are looking for a dynamic firm with a collegial culture and growth opportunity, JFS is the place for you.
The Client Service Specialist is responsible for providing friendly assistance to Client Relationship Specialists, Associate Wealth Advisors, Wealth Advisors, and clients for specified operations support. Responsible for effective preparation and processing of client account paperwork, cashiering, account service, and data entry/maintenance.
- Passionate about serving clients and helping them reach their goals.
- Committed to striving for continuous improvement and learning.
- A self-starter who needs little direction to get results.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Enjoys working independently and with cross-departmental teams.
- Provides client service support for advisors.
- Interfaces with client representatives to provide exceptional service.
- Interfaces with custodians.
- Facilitates new client onboarding and account openings/transfers for new and existing clients.
- Completes administrative functions related to clients’ accounts.
- Performs necessary operations functions.
- Contributes to the team effort.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university; or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Driver’s license.
- Demonstrates high-quality analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented.
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) software experience is a plus.
- Must be comfortable using multiple software systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Demonstrates creative/innovative approaches that maintain a commitment to JFS’s core values.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work life balance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) match plus profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- STD/LTD Disability