If you want to work for a company that is always striving for improvement and growth, then JFS Wealth Advisors may be the right fit for you.
We are a financial planning-oriented Registered Investment Advisor with multiple offices throughout Pennsylvania and Florida, a nationwide client base, and $2.5+ billion in assets under management.
We have ambitious organic and inorganic growth goals over the next several years and are seeking a talented, dynamic leader who can help drive our vision forward.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable working cross-functionally to lead the delivery of our financial planning services across the organization and support our most complex client relationships with technical, financial, and tax planning expertise.
The JFS mission has always been centered on helping individuals, families, and organizations achieve their financial goals for current and future generations. To deliver this promise, we look to attract and develop leaders who are passionate, curious, and ready to make a lasting difference for our clients and the communities we serve.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about financial planning and helping clients reach their goals and objectives. Our advisory and support teams are committed to ongoing learning and development to ensure we have the people, resources, and solutions needed to add significant value for our clients.
Job Purpose: Lead the delivery of financial planning services throughout the firm and provide technical, financial, and tax planning support to wealth advisors for the firm’s most complex high-net-worth clients.
- Passionate about financial planning and client service.
- Eager to lead, develop new solutions to challenging problems, and able to diplomatically drive those solutions throughout the organization.
- An effective communicator who has the ability to coach and mentor junior team members.
- Focused on continuous learning and improvement.
- A self-starter who needs little direction to get results.
- Process-focused, detail-oriented, extremely organized, and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Comfortable with public speaking and networking.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Optimize the quality and consistency of financial planning delivered to clients.
- Facilitate the deployment of internal experts consistently throughout the firm.
- Serve as an internal JFS technical expert for high-net-worth client relationships by providing tax, trust, and estate planning expertise.
- Serve as an internal expert of the firm’s financial planning software (MoneyGuidePro and eMoney).
- Lead the firm’s Financial Planning and Wealth Services team meetings.
- Develop Associate Advisor financial planning training program and serve as a mentor and coach to Associate Advisors and rising Associate Advisors.
- Prepare and communicate content around recent events that impact financial planning.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in accounting or finance from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Minimum of 8 years of financial planning and tax planning experience for high-net-worth clients.
- CPA, CFP, Master of Financial Planning degree, and/or Master of Taxation degree preferred (at least one of these is required), and a clean U-4.
- Extensive experience with tax planning, trusts, and estates.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a complex organization.
- 3 or more years of management experience preferred.
- Sanitizing, masks, social distancing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place.
- Salary plus bonus
- Potential path to partnership opportunity
- Flexible work environment
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- STD/LTD insurance
- 401(K) match and profit sharing
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Referral program