The JFS mission centers on helping clients realize their goals for current and future generations. To deliver the promise, we seek industry-qualified, forward-thinking individuals capable of complex problem-solving in a highly collaborative environment. As we grow, our firm offers opportunities for professionals looking to lead, inspire, and make a lasting difference in the lives of our employees and our clients.
With more than $3.5 billion in assets under management, JFS Wealth Advisors provides purpose-driven individuals, businesses, and institutions with customized, solution-based financial planning and investment management. As an independent, fee-based, fiduciary firm, we aren’t incented to sell specific investment products. Our recommendations are rooted in clients’ best interests; their success is ours as well.
We are actively recruiting an Operations Specialist who will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and add value to our clients. If you are looking for a dynamic firm with a collegial culture and growth opportunity, JFS is the place for you.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); minimum of four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Proficient in standard mathematics including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Knowledge of accounting software; contact management systems; database software; internet software; spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC and be able to effectively use accounting, financial and related software.
- Must have excellent verbal communication ability.
- Work-life balance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) match plus profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- STD/LTD Disability