If you want to work for a company that is always striving for improvement and growth, then JFS Wealth Advisors may be the right fit for you.
We are a financial planning-oriented Registered Investment Advisor with multiple offices throughout Pennsylvania and Florida, a nationwide client base, and $2.8+ billion in assets under management.
We have ambitious organic and inorganic growth goals over the next several years and are seeking a talented, dynamic professional who can help drive our vision forward.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong work ethic and understanding of investments who is detail-oriented and possesses superior organizational and time management skills.
The JFS mission has always been centered on helping individuals, families, and organizations achieve their financial goals for current and future generations. To deliver this promise, we look to attract and develop individuals who are passionate, curious, and ready to make a lasting difference for our clients and the communities we serve.
Our advisory and support teams are committed to ongoing learning and development to ensure we have the people, resources, and solutions needed to add significant value for our clients.
Job Purpose: Provide operational support to the trading team, as well as to the Investment Committee and Director of Investment Management. The primary responsibility of the position is assisting in the maintenance of client accounts within the firm’s portfolio management system, Tamarac Advisor Rebalancing®, as well as other tasks performed in support of the firm’s investment services and asset management teams.
- Focused on continuous learning and improvement.
- A self-starter who needs little direction to get results.
- Process-focused, detail-oriented, extremely organized, and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Maintains Tamarac Advisor Rebalancing®.
- Executes and reconciles trades at multiple custodians.
- Assists and supports Investment Committee.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in business, finance, or a related field, or equivalent related field.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience with financial services firm. Recent college graduates may be considered if degrees and college experience set is aligned with job requirements.
- Working knowledge of asset allocation and portfolio construction/management.
- Prior experience with trading platforms a plus.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with basic applications, including Microsoft Office 365, and proven ability to learn other software and technology.
- Prior experience with investment-related software a plus.
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively against daily deadlines. Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
- Notable attention to detail, self-initiated follow-through, and outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to identify tax and investment-related issues in portfolios.
Highly Desirable Qualifications:
- Prior experience with Tamarac Advisor Rebalancing®, Tamarac Advisor View®, and Tamarac CRM®.
- Experience with trading platforms of Schwab, TD Ameritrade, and Fidelity.
- Industry designations or licenses.
- Sanitizing, masks, social distancing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place.
- Salary plus bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- STD/LTD insurance
- 401(K) Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Referral program