If you want to work for a company that is always striving for improvement and growth, then JFS Wealth Advisors may be the right fit for you.
We encourage employee growth and development through programs in place that help you aspire to be your best you possible.
The JFS mission has always been centered on helping individuals, families, and organizations achieve their financial goals for current and future generations. To deliver the promise, we look to attract and develop leaders who are passionate, curious, and ready to make a lasting difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Job Purpose: To provide exceptional firmwide leadership to the Client Service Specialist (CSS) and Client Relationship Specialist (CRS) employees, that empowers them to work efficiently and effectively, so that they can deliver the best service to our clients and drive the mission of JFS.
To attain excellent results through the proper direction and training of employees. Self-motivation, innovation, creativity, building rapport and promotion of teamwork are important to success.
- Committed to striving for continuous improvement and learning.
- A self-starter who needs little direction to get results.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Enjoys working independently and with cross-departmental teams.
- Performance Assessment and Development of department.
- Trains department on job specific roles along with processes and procedures.
- Determines ongoing training needs.
- Monitors and communicates technology needs and issues.
- Ensure compliance is carried out by department.
- Must travel amongst different locations.
- Supervises and mentors department.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or minimum of four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Driver’s license.
- Demonstrates high quality analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented.
- Must have prior management experience.
- Must be comfortable using multiple software systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Demonstrates creative/innovative approaches that maintain a commitment to JFS’s core values.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work life balance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) match plus profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- STD/LTD Disability