If you want to work for a company that is always striving for improvement and growth, then JFS Wealth Advisors may be the right fit for you.
We encourage employee growth and development through programs in place that help you aspire to be your best you possible.
The JFS mission has always been centered on helping individuals, families, and organizations achieve their financial goals for current and future generations. To deliver the promise, we look to attract and develop leaders who are passionate, curious, and ready to make a lasting difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Job Purpose: Responsible for the preparation and review of federal, state, and local tax returns as well as tax planning.
- Passionate about serving clients.
- Committed to striving for continuous improvement and learning.
- A self-starter who needs little direction to get results.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Enjoys working independently and with cross-departmental teams.
- Prepare and review various tax filings.
- Interface with clients and cross-department teams to provide exceptional service.
- Prepare and review schedules and spreadsheets.
- Prepare and review tax planning.
- Perform tax research.
- Supervise interns.
- Prepare and review internal financial statements.
- Contribute to team effort and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting or finance.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years tax experience.
- A CPA or EA certification is preferred.
- Driver’s license.
- Demonstrates high quality analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented.
- Understanding of accounting software, Contact Management Systems, database software, and Microsoft Suite is required.
- Must be comfortable using multiple software systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Demonstrates creative/innovative approaches that maintain a commitment to JFS’s core values.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work life balance
- Hybrid work environment
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) match plus profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- STD/LTD Disability