The JFS mission centers on helping clients realize their goals for current and future generations. To deliver the promise, we seek industry-qualified, forward-thinking individuals capable of complex problem-solving in a highly collaborative environment. As we grow, our firm offers opportunities for professionals looking to lead, inspire, and make a lasting difference in the lives of our employees and our clients.
With more than $3.5 billion in assets under management, JFS Wealth Advisors provides purpose-driven individuals, businesses, and institutions with customized, solution-based financial planning and investment management. As an independent, fee-based, fiduciary firm, we aren’t incented to sell specific investment products. Our recommendations are rooted in clients’ best interests; their success is ours as well.
We are actively recruiting a Wealth Advisor who will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and add value to our clients. If you are looking for a dynamic firm with a collegial culture and growth opportunity, JFS is the place for you.
- 5+ years wealth management experience, 5+ years client leadership managing relationships with high-net-worth clientele
- Proven ability to advise on client’s holistic wealth planning needs with regards to asset allocation and portfolio construction, financial planning, cash flow analysis, retirement planning, estate and wealth transfer planning, tax planning, executive compensation plans, and insurance
- Track record of successfully sourcing at least $25k in annual fee based revenue through earning referrals from existing clients, referrals from outside centers of influence, and community involvement
- Track record of successful career accomplishments through an optimistic, collaborative approach towards growth and continuous improvement
- CFP®, JD, CFA, or CPA/PFS designation and clean U-4
- The ability to read and interpret personal tax returns
- Portable book of business
- Work-life balance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) match plus profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- STD/LTD Disability